As St. James is cautiously entering Phase 3 of the re-opening of the church for in-person services. These services will be held on Sundays at 3:00 pm in the Memorial Garden courtyard.
Each service is limited to 25 people on a first-come, first-serve basis and reservations are required.
Please click on the Book Now button to reserve your spot.
Upon your arrival at St. James, please use the Rt. 4 side entrance. All areas of the church are off limits with the exception of the lobby and lobby restroom. You will be greeted by a Designated Health Officer who will take your temperature, ask the standard COVID questions, and record your contact information for contact tracing purposes.
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE AREA AND NOT QUARANTINED - PLEASE STAY HOME. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID SYMPTOMS - PLEASE STAY HOME.
Rules for attending our outdoor services:
1. Masks must be worn at all times. Social distancing of 6-10 feet must be respected.
2. It is suggested that you bring your own chair.
3. Printed materials should be taken home or left in the recycling bin at the exit
4. There will be no social time after the services. Please depart promptly, following the directions fo the ushers/Health Officer.
5. Traffic through the Memorial Garden will be only 'one-way'.
We look forward to having you with us!